2 Great Ways to Stay Updated
Packaging Recycle Program
We will offer a $5 discount on orders over $15 to anyone who mails back the styrofoam lining of our shipping boxes. This saves us time, keeps shipping cost down, and puts less waste in the trash since the materials will be reused. Please send the pieces back in a flat envelope or package and send them as cheap and slow as possible, there is no rush. Then please recycle the cardboard box and we will apply your discount to your next order. Thanks!
Western Dollar Sunfish - Lepomis marginatus
Price: $6.00 each
"Very Colorful Sunfish on the smaller side. Males are very territorial."
Current Size: 0.25 - 0.5 in
Maximum Size: 4 - 5.5 in
Redear Sunfish - Lepomis microlophus
Price: $6.00 each
"Largest of all the Lepomis species of sunfish. We use these large sunfish as snail control in our ponds which they are very good at (often known as shell crackers). We had more than one individual in a couple ponds and in one case they were a pair so we have some young. "
Current Size: 0.5 - 1 in
Maximum Size: 12 - 15 in
Saffron Darter - Etheostoma flavum
Price: $4.00 each
"This darter likes pools verses fast flow, and acclimates well to calmer aquariums. Adults are mostly yellow/orange with bold black markings."
Current Size: 0.75 - 1 in
Maximum Size: 2 - 2.5 in
Shipping & Handling
- We ship to US customers only. We use USPS Priority Mail to ship our fish.
- They should arrive in 2-3 days. We ship out on Monday & Tuesday to ensure a safe and live arrival.
- We also offer Express Mail by request. (Usually arrives next day, and you will get a tracking number with this option)
- Prices depend on how many fish you are ordering.
- Priority Shipping starts at $12.00. We would be more than happy to give you a quote.
- We accept Personal Checks, Money Orders, or Paypal Transfers (bank account or e-check).
- Sorry no credit card or debit card payments at this time. Make your check/ Money orders to: Zimmermans Fish
- Once we receive your payment, your fish will go out on the following Monday or Tuesday.
- You will receive an email, so that you will know when to expect your fish.
- We package our fish by double bagging them in thick 3mil plastic bags, fresh clean water, and oxygen. They are then placed in an insulated box for shipment.
Brian and Julie Zimmerman
Phone: 330 417 9476 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org