2 Great Ways to Stay Updated
We strive to provide a wide variety of North American native fishes to private aquarists, public aquariums, and for private pond stocking.
- Started in 2003
- Ohio native fish are produced via an Ohio Aquaculture Permit through the Ohio Division of Wildlife.
- Aquaculture Species are available for stocking Aquarium Fish and Stocking Ponds locally.
- Additional North American fishes are available as aquarium fish only, if not native to Ohio.
- We mainly focus on the Sunfish Family (Centrarchidae) as well as other various North American native species of fish.
- Fish are produced yearly by using adult pairs that have been hand selected for brilliant color and strong characteristics.
- We breed our fish in rubber lined ponds outdoors during summer. The most variety of species is available in late summer or early fall.
- Fish sold are young to ensure their new owners the pleasure of raising them and enjoying the full life of the fish.
- Some species cannot be sexed due to their size, and we would recommend getting multiples to increase your chances of getting a specific sex or pairs if desired.
- Brian graduated from Heidelberg University with his Bachelorís Degree in Water Resources and Environmental Biology.
- Brian continued his education at Bowling Green State University and graduated with a Masterís in Aquatic Ecology.
Will My Fish Arrive Alive?Yes!
ALL FISH ARE GUARANTEED TO ARRIVE ALIVE - OR WE WILL REPLACE THE LOST FISH!*
(*We request a photo of the dead fish in the original bag. The photo must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org the same day of receiving the package. Buyer will also pay for replacement shipping.)
How Do I Order?Call us at 330 417 9476
Shipping & Handling
- We ship to US customers only. We use USPS Priority Mail to ship our fish.
- They should arrive in 2-3 days. We ship out on Monday & Tuesday to ensure a safe and live arrival.
- We also offer Express Mail by request. (Usually arrives next day, and you will get a tracking number with this option)
- Prices depend on how many fish you are ordering.
- Priority Shipping starts at $12.00. We would be more than happy to give you a quote.
- We accept Personal Checks, Money Orders, or Paypal Transfers (bank account or e-check).
- Sorry no credit card or debit card payments at this time. Make your check/ Money orders to: Brian Zimmerman
- Once we receive your payment, your fish will go out on the following Monday or Tuesday.
- You will receive an email, so that you will know when to expect your fish.
- We package our fish by double bagging them in thick 3mil plastic bags, fresh clean water, and oxygen. They are then placed in an insulated box for shipment.
Local ServicesPond Consulting, Pond Stocking, and Aquarium Set-Up
If you are interested, email us: email@example.com
Brian and Julie Zimmerman
Phone: 330 417 9476 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org